Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Greg and I had a WONDERFUL weekend!
I had the day off on Friday and got a massage mid-morning.
After my massage I met Greg for an impromptu lunch at Applebee's; I LOVE their new Wonton Tacos!
Greg got off work around 3:30 and we headed to the Kettlehouse and met some new friends.
Saturday morning Greg took me out for breakfast.  We had great conversation over the Saturday Missoulian and GRIZ Game Day.
We relaxed around the house and Greg even went grocery shopping with me. I STRONGLY DISLIKE grocery shopping so it was nice to have his company and help.
The lowest point of our weekend was watching the Grizzlies fall to the Cal Poly Mustangs on Saturday night.
This morning we hung out watching FOX News Sunday, Greg's favorite political show and FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL.
I also baked some Gingerbread Bran Muffins for Greg and me.  The house smelled AMAZING and the muffins are pretty darn good if you like bran muffins.  Greg and I LOVE them!
I picked my parents up from the airport.  They had a great time in Cabo.  I always feel better when they are home where they belong!
Then tonight was the BIG Redskins v. Cowboys game on Sunday Night Football.  The Skins came through with the win, which made Greg REALLY happy!
It was a WONDERFUL weekend with LOTS of quality time together.  Just the way we like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment