Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tuesdays Are For BLOGGING!!!

Hello sweet blogging friends!  I have really missed you!  As you may recall, I have been traveling to Billings for work for the past three months.  During these three months I have missed putting my life in words for all to see (well all three or four of you anyway) and I have missed being part of the exciting things going on in your lives as well.  I have felt like a bad blogger.  I have felt guilty for not checking in.  I have fretted over how to fit blogging into a more consistent space in my life.  Hence my title for this blog, Tuesdays are for blogging!  I don't work until 10 on Tuesday mornings.  I am going to make a concerted effort to be a consistent blogger with at least one post a week using Tuesdays as my time slot.  This is not to say that Tuesdays are the ONLY day for blogging, but they are at least a designated day in my crazy little world.  I have several blog ideas stored up in my BlackBerry, just WAITING, HOPING, WANTING to be shared with my little blogging world.  So, stay tuned for Tuesday....

1 comment: