Monday, March 22, 2010

Portland

I returned from Portland yesterday. I was there visiting my niece and nephew with my parents for five days. Samantha is five and Jaxon is eight...to all those moms out there I have a new found respect for you! My perfectly adorable niece and nephew ran my parents and me ragged while their parents were vacationing in Mexico! We took the kids to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) on Thursday and then movies on Friday and Saturday. We also made brownies (Jaxon's pick) on Friday and cupcakes (Samantha's pick) on Saturday. Jaxon went golfing on Saturday morning with grandpa and Samantha had a special slumber party w/me and grandma on Friday night. We tried to keep things pretty normal for them, but I refused to turn them down when they asked for Oreos at 10am...what are aunties for? The weather was sunny and warm the whole week we were there which was so needed after the gray and gloomy Missoula spring. I might be a little bit biased but I really think I have THE CUTEST niece and nephew EVER! I cannot wait for their annual visit to Missoula this summer...
Jaxon & Samantha @ OMSI
Jaxon licking his brownie bowl
Samantha licking her cupcake bowl
I had to show this! This is SAMSON...the most complete T-Rex fossil found in South Dakota(that's where I'm from)...SAMSON is a she and she is HUGE!!! Pretty amazing to see something like her in person!
I just LOVE this pic of Samantha in my sunglasses...isn't she just the cutest thing?





No comments:

Post a Comment