Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ghost

This is my new plant for work.  It is a Ghost plant.  It is a succulent...hopefully succulent translates into "hard to kill"!  I usually name my plants.  I know it's a weird thing, but who knows...maybe naming your plants and talking to them really does help them grow better.  The only ghost I could think of was Casper...you know the FRIENDLY ghost!  I don't think my plant looks like a boy plant though, so I had to modify....
Meet CASSIE!!!

I bought this pot at a garage sale for twenty five cents!!!  I LOVE a great deal.  Cassie came from The Good Food Store.  I didn't realize they have such a great range of unique flowers and plants!

1 comment:

  1. I like Cassie...I need some serious Garage Sale lessons from you because I hate it and you love it and I want to love it. Can't wait for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete